Hello! (Eng)

Soranokumo which means cloud in the sky in Japanese is actually pen name of high school student in the capital region, precisely in West Jakarta. Have been educated at a kindergarten in Tangerang, an elementary school in Jakarta, a junior high school in Tangerang and finally returned to Jakarta as the final level of formality for an Indonesian citizen to study for 12 years. Actually at this time I was 16 years old and was sitting in the 1st grade of high school.

Update the current world situation, is the covid-19 virus pandemic. And now I don't know what to do at a time like this. I have spent a lot of books, comics, and articles. I have written my short story on the watty platform. I have drawn in my sketchbook. I have painted some panorama. I have also completed my online assignments while working from home.

I think I have to do something, like writing a blog, for example? but honestly I don't know what I have to pour on this platform. I like to make poetry verses, short stories, random writing, and others. I might do it all. Just pray that I can be consistent with my new activity.

A little information, I have a lot of dreams. I always want to be anything good. I always want to be a great person. But, limitations will always exist. Things like photography that should have a camera, I still crave even if I don't have a camera yet. But, I will always believe that I will get what I want. Including my biggest dream of being able to go around the world alone. Because God will always be the most merciful for His creatures.

At the last but not least, I love reading, drawing, anime and also everything about Japan. I'm happy to learn languages ​​like Arabic, Japanese, and English. So if in my writing there is a language error or sounds strange, please just let me know. I will be happy to fix it.

oops, I think this is too much. You must be getting bored and will immediately ignore this strange writing.



And yeah, welcome to A Bowl Of Cereal!


Find me on Instagram: @leviasboyf and @tsuyoshi1i1
Also Twitter : @ebikatsuwkwk
Don't forget to support me on Watty : @yumigurabean

Comments

Popular Posts